We Are New Star!
To provide choices and opportunities for persons with disabilities and their families through a culture of innovation and caring to enrich their lives and maximize their independence.
Our Board of Directors, staff, volunteers, and funding partners are passionate about helping those we serve create meaningful days, productive years, and, ultimately, more fulfilling lives.
New Star serves over 650 children and adults each day whose lives are impacted by mild to profound disabilities. Our service area reaches those living in and around the Chicagoland area and Northwest Indiana.
- CARF Accredited
- Illinois DHS Licensed
- Indiana FSSA Licensed
- Abilities – Fall 2018
- A Toast to the Solstice – A Wine Tasting Fundraiser
- New Star in the News: Chicago Tribune: Not just a feel-good step…
- New Star in the News: Chicago Tribune: Chicago Heights Group offers people a chance…
- View our 2017 Annual Report
- Press Release: Leavitt Apartments Now Open
- Press Release: New Star Reports its Satisfaction Survey Results
- Family Resources
- New Star’s Wish List